Wednesday 30 January 2013

What's this?!

What's that all about? Looks familiar somehow... Oh, right, I bought the domain and some hosting space and now johnnydfox.com is mine once again (in case you didn't know, I had it once upon a time). If you've heard me complain about it's vertical price before, know that I did not pay the asked amount for it. I didn't even have that much money at hand, but you see, closer inspection of Internet business practices revealed to me that when purchasing existing domain names one should always expect to be able to get about a 75% discount to the public asking price, and what I did was I did an inquiry on the actual price I could get it for and shaved off a tidy sum.
So, now I have a website again. What will I do with it? I don't know. I guess I'll update it and shit. What do you do with websites? Look at them? I guess that's what I'll do with it, look at it. Could also start posting blog posts on the front page there, maybe my newest YouTube videos too... I could even release videos early on the site with the unlisted option. The most biggest thing I was thinking about using the website for is giveaways. I have at least 4 giveaways coming and the site is a good place for people to sign up for them.
So, whether you care or not, I'm giving you the heads up that johnnydfox.com is back. Do what you will with the information.
Be seeing you.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a way I could buy you a beer? I really wanted to see the whole conker game, but it would be possible without your recordings

    ReplyDelete